On Wednesday, 11th of February, a meeting was held by the Active School Committee. The progress to date was discussed and it was agreed that the school community;
- have become more active
- have received more information about being active through our Information Day
- have improved the recording of exercise through our Active Homework template
Upcoming activities on the Active School’s agenda were also discussed.
- an exciting new competition with details to follow
- water safety to be covered in all classes as part of the Aquatics strand
- a special performance of the Safe Cross Code by our Junior Infants. They are all set for lots of safe walking this Springtime!
Click here to view some photos from the meeting.