Active School’s Week will take place from April 25th – 28th next.
Following last year’s success everyone is looking forward to a fun filled and active week.
This year , we will begin each day with Wake up, Shake up in the school hall which will be followed by various activities.
The week will vary for each class group and below is a sample of what will be taking place.
- Astro Football (5th and 6th Class)
- Obstacle Course (Infants – 2nd Class)
- Circuit Class (3rd and 4th Class)
- Astro Football (3rd and 4th Class)
- Orienteering and Welly Walk (Junior and Senior Infants)
- Golf (1st – 6th Class)
- Tai Chi (1st and 2nd Class)
- Football (Junior and Senior Infants)
- Boxercise (3rd – 6th Class)
- Dance (All Classes)
All pupils are asked to wear suitable clothing depending on the weather and please allow them to bring an extra drink to school.
Click here to view last year’s Active School’s Week 2015 and don’t forget to check the website next Friday for a collection of pictures from Active School’s Week 2016.